One more Ipana Cardigan

1:00 PM


I originally designed Ipana Cardigan for Tukuwool, and I love choosing different color combos from those lovely Tukuwool colors. I have knitted three different color combos so far! I never planned for the cardigan to go with the Mesmeria Dress, but I had both of them tested one after the other and my test knitters noticed right away that these two designs would work well together. I figured that I'd better do what they did, and knit a cardigan to match the dress, so here it is! Now the only problem is that I can't find the dress anywhere... I'm sure that I'll find it somewhere eventually, but I'm also sure that Troll Princess has outgrown it by then. In the meanwhile, at least she has a lovely cardigan to wear!


Pattern: Ipana Cardigan
Yarn: Knitlob's lair Tuulen tytär in colorways Mokka (151 g), Tiili (11 g) and Puolukka (9 g)
Needles: 3,5 mm (US 4)

We had some company for our photoshoot!





You Might Also Like

2 kommenttia

recent posts