Darker Shade of Liinu Shawl

1:10 PM

I knitted the original Liinu Shawl sample in gorgeous Kässäkerho Pom Pom Merino Singles in mint, peach, and apple blossom colorways. I love it and I love the colors (well, guess who chose the colors...), but I wanted to see what the shawl would look like in a darker combo.


Pattern: Liinu Shawl
Yarn: Malabrigo Mechita in colorways Diana (89 g) and Eggplant (77 g), and Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light in colorway Glazed Pecan (68 g)
Needles: 3,5 mm (US 4)


These three skeins were found in my stash, and I hadn't planned on combining them. I'm really pleased with them together, though, and so were several people at the Kässäkerho Pom Pom Super weekend where I was knitting this project. Many people said that they liked the design, but the colors were too pastel and seeing the darker shades gave them confidence to knit one for themselves, using similar dark colors. I hope these pictures will give you some ideas for making your own version of Liinu Shawl!


It's RUMS day!

You Might Also Like

2 kommenttia

recent posts