Kivitasku Vest

12:24 PM

Kivitasku Vest has a cable pattern that makes it a smart vest for a young gentleman. It's knitted seamlessly from the top down. The V-neck looks great with a collared shirt, and you can pair it with a colourful shirt for a casual look or use a white shirt for a more formal outfit. The pattern is now available for purchase on Ravelry.


Pattern: Kivitasku Vest
Size: 10
Yarn: Sandnes Garn KlompeLompe Tynn Merinoull, colorway 6571 (145 g)
Needles: 3,5 mm (US 4)


I knit the first prototype 7 years ago, so you can see the same model posing for size 18 m and for size 10 on the pattern page. I think the small vest is so cute, that I used the left overs of the Knit Picks Hawthorne Aquatic Speckle to knit a tiny vest. There wasn't enough yarn for the hem and neckline, so I used Hawthorne Poseidon for those, and I think it looks pretty good combined with the speckles here. Now I just need to find a toddler who could wear this!


Pattern: Kivitasku Vest
Size: 18 m
Yarn: Knit Picks Hawthorne Speckle in colorway Aquatic speckle (57 g) and Hawthorne Kettle Dye in colorway Poseidon (16 g)
Needles: 3,5 mm (US 4)




You Might Also Like

0 kommenttia

recent posts