Ephemeris

8:41 AM

Ephemeris was my third project from Pom Pom Quarterly Vivid Winter issue. It is an asymmetric triangle with mosaic details in two colors. Perfect opportunity to use two precious Lanitium ex Machina Merino Tussah skeins. These skeins have been in my stash since the first Kässäkerho Pom Pom Super Weekend in 2016, waiting for the perfect project. I think this turned out to be a perfect project for those lovely yarns!


Pattern: Ephemeris by Debra Gerhard
Yarn: Lanitium ex Machina Merino Tussah 400 in colorways La Reina and Black Pearl (1 skein each)
Needle: 4 mm (US 6)


I have only tried mosaic knitting in socks before (Tour-de-Sock 2017 and 2016), so this was nice practice before taking the mosaic shawl design class with Melanie Berg this summer at Jyväskylä Summer Knit Festival. Maybe you will see my own mosaic design in the future...


It's RUMS day!


You Might Also Like

2 kommenttia

recent posts