Repeating Horizons

8:59 AM


Repeating Horizons pullover is knitted seamlessly from top down. It is longer in the back and both neckline and hem are shaped with short rows. The design features a loose, boxy shape and ¾ sleeves.




Yarn: Madelinetosh DK (Rose 300 m El Greco 610 m) 
Needles: 4 mm and 4.5 mm


Even if it was a beautiful day, I can't recommend doing photo shoots when it's -16'C! My Helmipöllö beanie was definitely needed. Don't get me wrong - the pullover was warm and lovely - it was the fingers and toes that were freezing.





Playing along with RUMS again.

You Might Also Like

2 kommenttia

  1. Oh, congrats on a release of such a timeless versatile design! Love how it opens horizons for so many color combos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alina! This is actually my second version already, I have another one in totally different colors and material. I'll share that option soon!

      Delete

recent posts